Sunday, August 26, 2012

What're you up to?

What's he up to?
Two months into the relentless Japanese summer, it's hard to muster up enough energy to go to the bathroom anymore, let alone update the blog. I try to tell myself that in just a little less than a month things will start to cool down a bit.

Meanwhile, while I try to gather up energy to write the post that I took this picture from. Can any of my incredibly clever readers figure out what this little fella has been up to? The picture is taken from a poster seen in some places in Tokyo.

The real post will follow later on...

8 comments:

Chris said...

It's the new official image for 1/2 Korean 1/2 Chinese people that will be published in future educational literature approved by the Board of Education.

Martin said...

I´m clueless. Is Chris clever?

Anonymous said...

I think thats the guy on the Metro adds against perverts.

creating my life said...

i will hazard a guess. it is a poster warning against pickpockets.

kamo said...

It's the Homepride Man's evil twin, isn't it? I always said there was something suspicious about him.

Steve (Living in Japan) said...

Well it's good that you are still able to write something despite of having no energy to update your blog. :) about that image, it's like his planning something evil...

AubergineFleur said...

I also vote for metro pervert posters.

shadowzach00 said...

beware of rapist?

Related Posts with Thumbnails