Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I'm your C***

Just before leaving today I manage to spark an intense debate. One of the ladies in the office was wearing a t-shirt with something written on it which I had taken interest in the whole day since Japanese t-shirts can often be quite amusing...

So just before leaving I took a good look at it and without thinking I happened to blurt out "Does it say "I'm your c***"?" which is very much what it looked like.

Now, it did not come to any definite conclusion what the t-shirt said, The Boy suggested "I'm your lust" and Mr. K suggested "I'm your Punt", but I'm afraid that the risk of it actually saying "I'm your c***" is big enough to discourage her to ever wear it again...
(as for the the picture illustrating this magnificent post it is a real OTC drug marketed here in Japan, "one c*** a day keep the doctor away" as they should say in their marketing! The fun never ends...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lil bro, shouldn't it be c*** and not c**** - I think you got your four letter word wrong there...

Chris said...

Big bro looking out for lil bro...warms my black heart. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails