Sunday, June 17, 2007

Googling nowhere, fast

One of the entertaining things of having a blog and checking activity related to the site is to see how people came across my modest little site. Now, recently there have been more random people finding this little oasis of peace through the all-knowing google.
Let me lay out some of the key search words that have been used and directed my lovely guests here:
Gacy Waste Plan - I like this one, hope he found what he was looking for...
Work related to road use in Tokyo - Maybe I should do a post on this?
Salaryman sex - Yeah, now we're talking!
Tokyo snobbish - I don't wanna know what this person was looking for...

Finally, my all time favorite so far:
ivy league consulting Tokyo - Wow, this guy used just the right keywords!

Now the right wing extremists are driving their black buses blasting out their war time classics on full volume outside my apartment, time to end this post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

one of my favorite posts so far - keep up the good work!

Mr. Salaryman said...

Haha, with more searches like "Gacy Waste plan" the material comes by itself! I'll continue to do my best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails