Tuesday, June 26, 2007

That's when I reach for my revolver

It is that season again!
In my lovely company we have a evaluation system that's based on "360 degrees reviews" which means that you will get evaluated by all the people you have been working on the last 6 months higher and lower of you in the grand scale of things. The evaluations are also completely anonymous which means that this is the time when old crimes are settled and avenged. Now, I am not too worried about my own review since I have been such an extremely pleasant and entertaining person to work without that I hope that my incompetence is quickly forgotten and my ratings will be decent.

Likewise, I'm a pretty nice nice evaluator myself and unless someone has been blatantly incompetent or incapable of even the simplest things, I give pretty nice and good ratings.
...so, last six months you say?
Well, there have been some interesting incidents that nicely fits in that category. Word on the street is that not anyone who has worked with Mr. Chin has very good things to say about him and his work style (which mostly seem to consist of playing Bigfoot) so I would guess that he is in for quite a ride.
Here the fun never ends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails