Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Adventures of a Foreign Salaryman in Tokyo in California

Early next week, yours truly will travel to California for a brief visit to the cosmetic surgery capital of the world; Santa Barbara. Something that I believe will be immensly more pleasant than the stay in Paris. I am very curious on how people will look inside the cosmetic surgery company since a certain amount of grooming would be necessary to represent the company. I do myself feel a certain pressure to look my best to not embarrass myself and the company. Rest assured that I will keep you posted on my findings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest that you try to look as ugly and sloppy as possible. You will be very popular and everyone will want to be near you because you make them look better.

Edie Spencer said...

God, it is horrid to see Nacy Regan. Just horrid.

Mr. Salaryman said...

Hey there, don't talk like that! If it weren't for old Nancy, a large number of cosmetic surgery companies would not be in business by now - that woman has kept a lot of people busy at work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails