Monday, October 8, 2007

Well, this isn't really normal, is it?

Now recently there has been more random people finding this blog through google searches and as a follow up to my earlier post on this I thought I could show you all some of the interesting key-words that has led people to this cozy place:

Tokyo boobs - Well, not too far off
French boobs - ...this is just plain offensive
Sex baby in Tokyo - Even more disturbing is that this search led him/her to this post...
Beaten by girlfriend in karate - Not really sure what this person was looking for, but I hope he found it here...
Luke and Leia potential lovers - Great thing to spend one's free time researching!
Star wars blogs jedi gay - I like this one!
Salaryman gay video - This is something I maybe should consider branching out to?

Then finally, my all time favorite so far:
Hate the French - This guy was dead on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke and Leia potential lovers - Now that is just plain sick. They are brother and sister... Well if you see the last episode. Otherwise they are quite a couple.

JxS said...

I´m laughing my ass off for these. Well its 2.30am but still... great stuff you get here in your blog. You got a new reader from me for sure!

Mr. Salaryman said...

Thanks Joona! Finns are always welcome around these parts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails