Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sir! I think we might have struck gold!

Ms. Sunshine came to visit Mr. Salaryman yesterday in his lair. She came, looked at my large collection of comic books and serial killer biographies without showing any form of dissapprovement, then she played with God-Jesus and seemed genuinely amused by Him (and I can assure you that not everyone gets to play with God-Jesus).

This one, I like. All other R&D activities have now been formally canceled and all energy will be focused in this direction since I feel that I might have a real blockbuster on my hands!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gold indeed!

Anonymous said...

She must be a diamond with a lot of superlative physical qualities =) Tell me more.

Mr. Salaryman said...

Haha, well, when she sees this she might be a bit pissed off, but she is the greatest girl :)
Japanese girl about your age, really considerate and friendly combine that with a very beautiful face and a super hot body (just to my tastes!) and we got a winner. We'll see what happens, but at the moment we can't get enough of each other :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails