Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yeah, this is a great idea, right...

Ok, I'm the first one to admit that I have a habit of complaining about the climate here in Japan from time to time but you don't hear me complaining now, do you?

Now we're in one of the best times in Japan during the year, the temperature is really nice, there's no heavy humidity and the sky is often clear blue with a lot of sunshine. A pleasant time before the horrible humid and rainy "rainy season" which is followed by the oppressively warm and humid summer where a wet gray blanket seem to have wrapped itself around the sky as well. Rarely can a clear blue sky be seen.

But now? No, I'm not complaining. So what happens now that Japan is at it's best? Well, yours truly will be leaving Japan for a couple of weeks in business... I'll be back just in time for the rainy season so rest assured the complaining will be coming back in force when I'm back!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails