Saturday, January 19, 2008
So... is this how you're going to play the game?
I earlier talked a bit about my attitude towards blogging and how I'm not particularly involved in the community of bloggers that seems to exist to some extens and been going about my blog the more lone wolf style. There seems to be some kind of thing going around among bloggers which they called "tagging someone" which is basically some form of chain-letter thing. I've been exposed to this earlier and declined to participate in that little game, but thought I could do an exception this time since I recently was tagged by Auberginefleur. So this time I will play along.
The rules seem to be as follow:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So here goes, eight random facts about myself:
1. I'm an old goth/electrohead and not ashamed of it
2. I recently rewatched the old movie Man bites Dog and was surprised that it's still a great movie, but still a punch in the stomach
3. My mobile phone straps are different regional variants of Hello Kitty
4. I never really got into He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
5. My first pre-puberty crush was on the Smurfette
6. It amazes me how many people search for "french boobs" in google and find this page
7. I'm actually not looking forward that much to the new Mad Max movie
8. I've never been in a gang but always wanted to try it
And I tag the following people (couldn't be bothered with 8):