Sunday, February 8, 2009

It’s all about the hits baby!

I recently went through a meeting here at work where we discussed some of the promotional channels we are currently using and how they could be utilized better. Of course our homepage came into the discussion and the webmaster presented the number of daily hits we get and the average length of stay for each visitor.

The daily amount of hits was lower than that of this little blog and the average length of stay considerably lower than that of this little blog…

Now, this does in any way mean that I have tons of visitors, in fact, I would say that I have a very modest number of visitors to this little blog, but it does indicate how uninteresting and insignificant my little company is and how horribly we suck at E-marketing...


(If anyone is interested, the graph is actually the hits to this page by month...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very amusing Salaryman ... the title had me laughing and then it just got better.

Mr. Salaryman said...

Glad you liked it and believe me when I say that my company is crappy at e-marketing and to my horror I realize that I am actually now in charge of that too...
No one to blame here...

Anonymous said...

THOUSANDS?!

Oh god, put up an ad and you'll be rich! Rich, I tells ye! Arrr!

WE'LL LIVE LIKE KINGS BABY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails