Sunday, December 20, 2009

Keisei Panda revealed...

Ok, first, take a look at this picture and think about what it is you see going on.

The picture was an actual part of an advertisement for the new Keisei Skyliner train that will connect the Ueno station to the Narita airport within 30 minutes and some form of guided tours were offered in conjunction with this. But I'm not sure if it's only my mind that did not see this as a pleasant sightseeing tour. This is what I thought the picture showed:

I also particularly like the disclaimer at the bottom stating that the actual tour will differ from the picture, but hey, you can never be too ensured against complaints!

In case the text is hard to read in the picture is hard to read; to me it looks like the Panda and his latest ho are caught by the Panda police after a gruesome rape-murder in the train and while they are kept at gun-point the Panda forensics are taking the pictures of the scene... This is what you thought too, right?

4 comments:

ThePenguin said...

What I thought is that you seem to be using a C64 for image editing. Did your nuptials leave you that destitute?

Mr. Salaryman said...

Yeah I admit that the quality is not the best, but you have to believe me when I say that it's because of how blogger messes up the pictures when pasted in like this.

Please believe me!

ThePenguin said...

I believe you.

REDO FROM START

Mr. Salaryman said...

That's right!

Related Posts with Thumbnails