Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Oh... it's you again...

Recently something really awkward happened... I was enjoying myself at the Tokyo Disneyland with the always lovely Ms. Sunshine, standing in line for Curry Popcorns, eating churros and riding all the exciting rides like "It's a small world", "Pooh's Honey Hunt", "Peter Pan" and such exciting things...

However, during the Pinocchio ride something really awkward happened, I ran into him again, I had no idea he was gonna be there and not in the Pinocchio ride of all places. It was pretty awkward when our eyes met but we both pretended like nothing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your life is commendably bizarre.

Anonymous said...

Yes mr Penguin. I wouldnt want to be mr Salaryman. Things like this makes me shiver.

Mr. Salaryman said...

I actually think he's a pretty nice guy, but things just got a bit too awkward...

Related Posts with Thumbnails