Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is what everything has been leading up to...

Plenty of stuff going on in the company now and I will try to find some time to dedicate a little space to that craziness that is ongoing now but I just thought I should share a little gem I've found here in Tokyo.

This is taking the concept of the bath tub duck one step further. These guys were thinking outside the box! Not only does this duck float in the bath with you, when you press a button he also quacks a tune and blinks in different lights. Hard to go back to the simple plastic yellow duck after spending some time with one of these I can tell you!

2 comments:

lina said...

one of those toys that'll annoy me to death - noise + blinking lights. bleargh!!!

Mr. Salaryman said...

Haha, this one is at least pretty mild with low volume quaking and soothing lights in subdued red and pink. Pretty peaceful in the bathtub.

Related Posts with Thumbnails