Sunday, March 7, 2010

Please shoot up your junk here but whatever you do, don't smoke!


After the recent heavy posts regarding corporate insanity and stupidity I feel that I should perhaps again lighten up the mood a little bit. The photo here I took in a public toilet in Sweden a bit earlier.

The witch-hunt against smokers have reached a new height here I think, as far as I can see, seems like the sign is saying "Shoot up whatever junk you want in your veins here and go ahead and cut yourself with razor, but whatever you do, DON'T SMOKE!".

Unfortunately I did not have any syringe, nor substances suitable for injection, on me at that time so I could not utilize this great opportunity...

3 comments:

Martin said...

Yes, Swedish people are stupid.

aimlesswanderer said...

Doesn't say no hookers though, so all is good(?).

Anonymous said...

Is that supposed to be ironic? Did someone attach a fake extension to the sign?

Related Posts with Thumbnails