Thursday, June 2, 2011

Under Maintenance - Going back to blogger comments

Didn't work out either
Nothing important really, I just removed the "Intense Debate" widget from the site to go back to the old fashioned built in boring blogger version. The whole thing took a bit longer to load and I just felt more comfortable about the old fashioned way here on my blog. I think it works great on some other blogs (thinking particularly about Badboy since more debate usually is done there). Just in case anyone wonders...

I just noticed that I also now killed all the previous comments that were done when I had the widget in place... That's a bit annoying and my apologies to everyone who commented before and now got deleted into oblivion, didn't think of that and I'm probably more annoyed than you about it...

Normal programming will resume shortly. 

6 comments:

Evacomics said...

I prefer the old boring system XD

井上エイド said...

Yea! It was hard to leave comments with your Google or Blogger IDs on the old system.

lina said...

Yeah, boring old system for me. I can't deal with all these changes. XD

Mr. Salaryman said...

Yeah, I felt that the Intense Debate system is better for more "debate intense" (oh, wait, can that be where the name came from?) and can be a little more intimidating for "casual commentators" and want to keep it accessible.

So back to the basics for me but it was worth a try!

Me said...

Thank you very much!

Martin said...

Yep, intense debate too technical for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails