Saturday, July 28, 2007

"I hate minority"

That Japan is a land of interesting and sometimes amusing t-shirts has been touched upon before as you might remember from the infamous "I'm your c***" t-shirt incident (she complains that after she realized that it might say that she cannot wear it again, except maybe when in the Japanese country-side without risk of running in to native English speakers) and I can also recommend an amusing post on the subject from my nextdoor blogger's site here.

The latest favorite I've seen was a guy with a slightly provocative t-shirt saying: "Public - I hate minority". I think it was very brave of that man to be so up front about his hate, the t-shirt didn't specify which minority he had the hatred for, but considering the broad message I assume that it's a general hatred for anything minority-like. After all, it's not like they've got strength in numbers or anything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails