Thursday, January 28, 2010

That was a bad idea!

On my way to work, on the train in my iPod, too crowded to change songs since two commuter terrorists were trying to crotch press me and I had to do my best to defend myself while trying to stay on my feet.

First...
Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine - Sheriff Fatman

then, followed directly by...

Transvision Vamp - Baby I don't Care

...and just when I was gasping for air it hits me with...

E.M.F. - Unbelievable

and just before it was going to hit me with the Primitives and Crash I manage to get one hand free and change to Nitzer Ebb and the new album Industrial Complex...

What the hell was I thinking putting together that playlist and what made me think it would be a good soundtrack to the commuting war?!

(Is anyone else getting alarmed how much my life seem to be circling around toilets and commuting?)

8 comments:

Mr. Bavaria said...

I am not worried. You are married now and you live in Japan. Considering that context your metamorphosis seems pretty normal to me.

Martin said...

Nope, no worries from over here.

ThePenguin said...

Toilets I can comprehend, but what is this "commuting" thing you keep going on about?

aimlesswanderer said...

I'm more worried about where you found that picture. My eyes, they bleed!

Mr. Salaryman said...

Bavaria - Yeah, I need to get to a reall Bavarian beer garden to set me straight, if only for a little while...

Penguin - Well, to make it really simple; it's basically the same thing but one is moving while you're doing it

Aimless - Yeah... maybe... it... was... A BAD IDEA - see the connection to the post there, huh?

aimlesswanderer said...

My eyes are still bleeding, but while there may have been some relevance I like being able to see.

Mr. Salaryman said...

my favorite on the cover is the quote about "I came in my pants" and how that quote is not attributed to anyone, good stuff, take a look when you regain your vision!

aimlesswanderer said...

Yeah, I saw that quote before I could only see red, and it's no wonder that it is un attributed!

I hope your wife doesn't know about the "interesting" things you search for on the interweb... things like this might be difficult to explain.

Related Posts with Thumbnails