Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hey, if they're gonna endorse me, I have to endorse them!

I recently discovered that the website and virtual magazine at Seekjapan.jp had included my blog in their "Top Ten Blogs on Japan" motivating it with:

"The Adventures of a Foreign Salaryman in Tokyo
There's a real "Stressed Eric" vibe about this regularly updated life-tale of a genuine gaijin salaryman in Tokyo. That and the frequently bizarre imagery make for compelling viewing."


Ok, I don't know anything about the site really, just found out through finding the link and quite a few people coming in from that. But since they seem to show considerable judgement and good sense they might be worth checking out, I mean, they seem to be very reasonable people.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I was here from the beginning!! I want my cut!!
GODDAMMIT!!!!
Don't try and cut me out!!
It was all my idea people of the internet world !!!
It was me!!!!

;)

Mr. Salaryman said...

Hey!
Hey! Chris!
I couldn't have done this without you! And yeah, you're actually the only person who has written a guest entry in the blog and also, I realized, the reason why this blog gets google hits on "cross dressing alley whore" ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails