Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm in!

Recently I participated in the wedding party of an old friend who had snagged a French husband, now this is nothing particularly exciting in itself, but this carries with it benefits that I didn't expect at the start...

The guy turned out to be a researcher at the "Large Hadron Collider" project with the official purpose of "It will revolutionise our understanding, from the minuscule world deep within atoms to the vastness of the Universe". Of course, I believe it is common knowledge that the REAL purpose of the project is to bring about the end of the universe by creating one or several black holes. But now I have a contact on the inside and at least have a fringe connection to the conspiracy. I expect them to give me a call a few minutes before the end of the universe so I can hide in the basement and I might even give you all a quick heads up here on the blog so you also can go and hide!

On the positive side; one of the first countries to go would be France!

5 comments:

J said...

Only YOU can save the world now!

Martin said...

Yes, Jen B. Salaryman actually looks a bit like Robert Langdon (Not from the movie).

aimlesswanderer said...

Well, I remember there was some concern when it first came online, but presumably they have fired it up and we're still here, apparently. But maybe it's actually alien technology! Save us!

Mr. Salaryman said...

Jen - Well, I wasn't as much going to save it as taking cover in a basement until the end of the world blew over...?

Martin - I don't get that, but that's probably for the best...

Aimless - Well, yeah, I could tell you more but then I would put you and your family at danger. Stay passive!

Hugo Ahlenius said...

mr salaryman, you don't have a basement... (time to start building a bunker... ?

Related Posts with Thumbnails