Thursday, December 23, 2010

"Easy Touch Fitta 4-way" (another one for the Swedes)

Ok, again, this post will probably only makes sense to the minority of Swedish readers I have and those who have thouroughly read up on the country through the Rock Manlyfist comic presented in the earlier post.

In any case, since I assume that most of my readers are now focusing on getting into the appropriate holiday spirit (I convinced Mrs. Sunshine that we should watch Gremlins tomorrow to get in the spirit) and have better things to do than to check out this blog, I thought I could get away with it.

Earlier in the day, we were checking out "baby backpacks" as Baby Sunshine is soon clocking in on a good ten kilos and putting quite a strain on most parts of her body and the one we bought since earlier isn't really doing the job. That's when I found this great product (in the picture); the "Easy Touch Fitta 4-way", which made me break out into a giggle and reach for my mobile phone to snap this picture as Mrs. Sunshine was seriously considering the product, and asked me what was so funny about it. After my answer she did the frown and said "well, in that case, I'm not gonna buy that one" and moved on to other brands, despite me insisting that "c'mon, it would be fun to own an Easy Touch Fitta".

I think most of you have figured out that the word "fitta" has an interesting meaning in Swedish and you would be correct. It would be fair to say that it's on par with the word "manko" in Japanese...

4 comments:

Fernando said...

I wonder how a real 4-way fitta looks like...and well how would that 4 way thing goes!?

And yes I still read your blog despite Christmas!

aimlesswanderer said...

I guessed that fitta meant orgy or something.

You should tell her that holding the kid will burn off many calories and develop muscle. One cousin says that her son's hefty weight led her to develop "Tim muscles".

lina said...

I was dying with curiosity and actually made the effeort to google up the meaning.

Interesting.

Mr. Salaryman said...

Fernando - Well, I guess there are worse things to do on a Christmas and at least you get a little Christmas atmosphere here too!

Aimless - Well, you probably googled it by now, but pretty funny stuff

Lina - Yeah, I think it's a nightmare trying to come up with a product name that isn't offensive in some language somewhere in the world, funny though :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails